The Institute for Humane Studies
|Institute for Humane Studies|
According to their website, the Institute's mission is:
|“||"...to support the achievement of a freer society by discovering and facilitating the development of talented students, scholars, and other intellectuals who share an interest in liberty and in advancing the principles and practice of freedom."||”|
Dr. F.A. "Baldy" Harper founded the IHS in 1961. The ex-Cornell University professor started the organization in Menlo Park, California, before it moved to Fairfax, Virginia, in 1985. The Institute also associated with George Mason University at that time.
- The IHS is run by its staff led by Marty Zupan, President.
Institute for Humane Studies at George Mason University
3351 Fairfax Dr.
Arlington, VA 22201
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Institute + Humane + Studies"
- All stories may not be relevant to this organization due to the nature of the search engine.
- SIU fall grad ceremonies scheduled for Saturday - The Southern
- Wig, Check! Robe, Check! Gavel, Check! It's time for justice! - PakistanToday.com.pk
- Telluride Gives raises more than $56000 in its third year - The Daily Planet
- Must It Keep Getting Worse? - CounterPunch
- Pope Francis and the Economists - PanAm Post (blog)
- Geron Corporation (GERN): Geron: Is Imetelstat The 'Aspirin' Of Cancer? - Seeking Alpha
- Educators Infuse Economic Trends Into Lessons With 'EDvantage' - DigitalJournal.com
- Justice Tassaduq to take oath as CJP on Thursday - Business Recorder
- Herbalife Announces Appointment of Maria Otero ? Humanitarian, Business ... - Business Wire (press release)
- UK: Trial Begins for "Soldiers of Allah" Accused of Murdering British Soldier - Gatestone Institute
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found