|Former candidate for|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 37|
Rich's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
Standing Up For Our Seniors
- Excerpt: "I will stand up for our seniors by working to eliminate the new pension tax and restore the homestead property tax credit. "
Standing Up For Our Working Families
- Excerpt: "Too many hard-working families, even working full time, are barely scraping by. If we want a strong economy, we must grow and strengthen the middle class. "
Standing Up For Our Kids
- Excerpt: "Meanwhile, Lansing Republicans have cut $100 million in funding from local schools. I will fight to protect our investment in education to ensure a bright future for all of our children."
Elections for the office of Michigan House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. Christine Greig defeated Barry Brickner and Theresa Rich in the Democratic primary. Richard Lerner defeated Julie Grippo in the Republican primary. Greig defeated Lerner in the general election.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 37 General Election, 2014|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 37 Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 37 Republican Primary, 2014|
In 2014, Rich's endorsements included the following:
- Detroit Free Press
- UAW Region 1
- Michigan National Organization Of Women
- Michigan Building Trades And Construction Trades Council
- Michigan Association Of Police Organizations
- Michigan Credit Union League
- Sheet Metal Workers' International Association Local Union #80
- Plumbers' Local Union #98
- Heat And Frost Insulators' Local Union #25
- Roofers' Local Union #149
- Bricklayers And Allied Craftworkers Local #2
- Progressive Majority
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Theresa + Rich + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Michigan House of Representatives
- Michigan House of Representatives District 37
- Michigan House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Michigan State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Profile from Vote-USA
- Theresa Rich on Facebook
- Theresa Rich on Twitter
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed May 27, 2014
- richforrep.com, "Issues," accessed July 28, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed August 6, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan General Candidate Listing," accessed September 8, 2014
- richforrep.com, "Endorsements," accessed July 28, 2014
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |