Theresa W. Whibley
|Norfolk City Council, Ward 2|
| July 1, 2006-Present|
|June 30, 2018|
|Years in position ||8|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||May 6, 2014|
|First elected||May 2006|
|Next general||May 2018|
|Bachelor's||College of William and Mary|
|Master's||Old Dominion University|
|M.D.||Eastern Virginia Medical School|
is a member of the Norfolk
City Council, representing Ward 2. She was first elected to the position in 2006.
Whibley earned her B.S. from the College of William and Mary, her M.E. from Old Dominion University and her M.D. from Eastern Virginia Medical School in 1982. Her professional experience includes working as an obstetrician and gynecologist at Women Caring, PLC.
- See also: Norfolk, Virginia city council elections, 2014
Elections for the city council of Norfolk, Virginia were held on May 6, 2014. Incumbent Theresa W. Whibley was unopposed for the Ward 2 seat.
|Norfolk City Council, Ward 2, 2014
|Theresa W. Whibley Incumbent
|Source: Virginia State Board of Elections
Whibley and her husband, Roderick, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Theresa + Whibley + Norfolk + Virginia"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Theresa Whibley News Feed
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 City of Norfolk, "Bio," accessed April 25, 2014
- ↑ City of Norfolk, "Qualified Candidates for May 6, 2014 General Election," accessed May 5, 2014
- ↑ Virginia State Board of Elections, "Official election results," accessed May 6, 2014
| Political offices
|Norfolk City Council Ward 2
| Succeeded by|