|Minnesota House of Representatives District 7A|
Bower's website highlights the following campaign themes:
Jobs and Sensible Government
- Excerpt:"I will work to foster job creation by not increasing taxes and burdensome regulations, oppose legalistic obstruction of business and industry, and help to make this a state that can proudly say, 'We're open for business.'"
- Excerpt:"Minnesota leads the nation in voter fraud convictions. Voter ID will restore voter confidence in our elections, and voter participation. People who face difficulties getting along in society due to the lack of identification will be provided a state-issued photo ID at no charge."
- Excerpt:"The Second Amendment protects every American's right to keep and bear arms. I will work to protect Minnesotans' rights and responsibilities in matters of self-defense and recreational pursuits."
- Excerpt:"The right to freedom of religion is so central to American democracy that it was enshrined in the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. I will work to restore and protect this freedom from government interference."
- Excerpt:"I will work to defend the rights of sustainable family farms and artisan food producers to make their products available to consumers in a manner that protects, preserves and enhances the environment and its natural resources, products that can be sold directly to consumers without a license or permit."
Bower ran in the 2012 election for Minnesota House of Representatives District 7A. She was unopposed in the Republican primary on August 14 and was defeated by incumbent Thomas Huntley (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 7A, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Thomas Huntley Incumbent||71.3%||15,622|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Therese + Bower + Minnesota + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- ↑ [ttp://theresebowerfor7a.com/ "theresebowerfor7a," Official Campaign Website]
- ↑ Minnesota Secretary of State "2012 State General Election Candidate Filings," Accessed June 19, 2012
- ↑ Minnesota Secretary of State, Official 2012 Primary Results
State of Minnesota
St. Paul (capital)
Minnesota State Constitution | House of Representatives | Senate | County Attorney | House Research Department | Legislative Reference Library | Senate Counsel Research and Fiscal Analysis | Legislative Auditor |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Commissioner of Management and Budget | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chair of Public Utilities |