|Transparency grading process|
Evaluating transparency of the city's website
- Provides a full listing of council members and their contact information.
- City council meeting agendas and minutes are available.
- Administrative officials listed with contact information.
- Building permits and zoning information provided.
- Budget information
- City contracts are not online
- Local tax information is not provided.
- Audit reports are not available.
- How to make a public records request is not provided on the city's site.