Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New York State Assembly, District 21|
|J.D.||Fordham University School of Law|
Alfano earned his B.A. from Fordham University and his J.D. from Fordham University School of Law. Alfano is counsel for Entwistle and Cappucci, Limited Liability Company. His professional experience includes counsel for New York State Senate Deputy Majority Leader Dean G. Skelos; partner of Lasora, Beneventano and Alfano, Civil LItigation; a former attorney for Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher and Flom; and a former trial attorney for insurance companies.
- Children and Families Committee, New York Assembly
- Codes Committee, New York Assembly
- Higher Education Committee, New York Assembly
- Judiciary Committee, New York Assembly
- Labor Committee, New York Assembly
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
Alfano did not run for re-election in 2010.
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2008
On November 4, 2008, Alfano won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 21, defeating opponent Alan Smilowitz (D).
Alfano raised $23,800 for his campaign while Smilowitz raised $3,155.
|New York State Assembly, District 21 2008|
|Thomas Alfano (R)||31,440|
|Alan Smilowitz (D)||19,010|
In 2008, a year in which Alfano was up for re-election, he collected $23,800 in donations.
|New York State Association of Realtors||$1,500|
|Sewanhaka Federation of Teachers||$1,000|
|King Umberto Inc||$600|
Alfano and his wife, Jacqueline, have three children; Thomas Junior, Jacqueline and Stephanie.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Thomas + Alfano + New + York + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New York State Assembly
- House Committees
- New York State Legislature
- New York state legislative districts
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
|New York Assembly - District 21
| Succeeded by|
Edward Ra (R)
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |