Thomas Anderson, Florida Representative
|Florida House of Representatives District 45|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Anderson's professional experience includes working as a management consultant, businessman, President of the Home Improvement Construction Corporation and as Director of Senior Executive Service in the Department of Defense/Department of Energy. He served in the United States Navy.
He is a member of Friends of Library, Humane Society of North Pinellas, Pasco-Elfers Senior Center Advisory Board, Rotary Club of Dunedin and West Pasco Chamber of Commerce.
- Elder & Family Services Policy Committee (Chair)
- Governmental Affairs Policy Committee
- Health Care Appropriations Committee
- Health & Family Services Policy Council
Anderson did not provide answers to the Florida State Legislative Election 2008 Political Courage Test. The test informs voters how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.
Anderson's sponsored legislation included:
- HB 235 - "Women's Health: Requires DOH to create pilot program in Pasco, Duval, & Miami-Dade Counties to provide health screening for certain women"
- HB 301 - "Elections: Requires supervisor of elections to be elected in nonpartisan election & amends ballot provisions accordingly; adds supervisor of elections to list of nonpartisan offices; prohibits political parties or partisan political organizations from endorsing, supporting, or assisting candidates in supervisor of election campaigns & provides second-degree misdemeanor penalty for knowingly violating those provisions"
- HB 749 - "Public Records and Meetings/DOEA/Direct-Support Organization Donors: Provides exemption from public records requirements for information concerning certain donors & prospective donors to direct-support organization of DOEA"
For details and a full listing of sponsored bills, see the House site
Below are Anderson's top five campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|Hospital Corporation of America||$2,000|
|FL Hospital Assoc||$1,000|
|FL Chamber of Commerce||$1,000|
|Preferred Care Partners||$1,000|
|Bright House Networks||$1,000|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Thomas + Anderson + Florida + House
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Florida State Legislature
- Florida House of Representatives
- Florida House Committees
- Florida state legislative districts
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
|Florida House of Representatives District 45
| Succeeded by|
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |