|U.S. House, Alabama, District 3|
|U.S. House, Alabama District 3 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Mike Rogers Incumbent||75.9%||50,372|
|Source: Alabama Secretary of State|
|Thomas Casson (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|April Quarterly||April 7, 2014||$0||$11,425||$(6,678)||$4,746|
|Pre-Primary||May 27, 2014||$4,746||$4,330||$(6,440)||$2,636|
Casson and his wife, Lorra, live in Auburn, Alabama, with their five adopted children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Thomas + Casson + Alabama + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- Alabama's 3rd Congressional District elections, 2014
- Alabama's 3rd Congressional District
- WEIS Radio, "Rogers Faces Primary Challenge," February 8, 2014
- Politico, "2014 Alabama House Primaries Results," June 3, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Thomas Casson April Quarterly," accessed April 29, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Thomas Casson Pre-Primary," accessed June 2, 2014
- Campaign website, "About," accessed April 11, 2014
State of Alabama
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer| Auditor| Superintendent of Education| Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Labor| Public Service Commission|