|Connecticut State Senate District 31|
|1993 - 2011|
Colapietro attended Bristol Technical High School. His professional experience includes working as a Set-Up Operator for Delco Chassis, General Motors Corporation and as a union official. He served in the United States Navy from 1957 to 1961.
- General Law Committee, Connecticut Senate
- Internship Committee, Connecticut Senate
- Transportation Committee, Connecticut Senate
- See also: Connecticut State Senate elections, 2010
Colapietro lost re-election to the 31st District seat in 2010. He had no primary opposition. He was defeated by Jason Welch (R) in the November 2 general election.
|Connecticut State Senate, District 31 (2008)|
|Thomas Colapietro (D)||25,710|
In 2008, Colapietro collected $42,277 in donations.
His five largest contributors in 2008 were:
Colapietro and his wife, Sue, have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Thomas + Colapietro + Connecticut + Senate
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Connecticut State Legislature
- Connecticut State Senate
- Connecticut Senate Committees
- Connecticut state legislative districts
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2008 2006 2004 2002 2000 1998 1996
|Connecticut State Senate - District 31
| Succeeded by|