Thomas Francis Keyes
|Thomas Francis Keyes|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Massachusetts State Senate Plymouth and Barnstable District|
Keyes' website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "Keyes is committed to creating a new and exciting economic development system that, not only helps to encourage businesses to stay and grow in Massachusetts, but also creates an environment in which new businesses and industries will spring up creating new job opportunities."
- Excerpt: "As your next Senator, he will work without fail to restore courage to the political process so that we can finally make the necessary changes needed."
Control Government Spending and Lower Our Tax Burden
- Excerpt: "Tom Keyes will fight for you on Beacon Hill so that you can keep more of your paycheck and savings. He has signed the No New Taxes pledge."
Fight Illegal Immigration in Massachusetts
- Excerpt: "Tom believes that our state must participate in the deportation of criminal illegal immigrants or we will become more of a magnet state."
Keyes ran in the 2012 election for Massachusetts State Senate Plymouth and Barnstable District. Keyes was unopposed in the September 6 Republican primary and was defeated by incumbent Therese Murray (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Massachusetts State Senate, Plymouth and Barnstable District, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Therese Murray Incumbent||58.2%||49,723|
|Republican||Thomas Francis Keyes||41.8%||35,776|
Keyes and his wife, Melissa, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term Francis + Keyes + Massachusetts + Senate
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- October 17, 2012 snapshot of Keyes' campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Thomas Keyes on Facebook
- Thomas Keyes on Twitter
- Thomas Keyes on YouTube
- Thomas Keyes on Flickr