Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Texas House of Representatives, District 114|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Texas House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on March 4, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was December 9, 2013. Incumbent Jason Villalba was unopposed in the Republican primary. Thomas Griffing is running as a Libertarian.
Griffing ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House to represent Texas' 4th District. He ran as a Libertarian candidate. He ran against incumbent Ralph Hall (R) and VaLinda Hathcox (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|U.S. House, Texas District 4 General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Ralph M. Hall Incumbent||73%||182,679|
|Source: Texas Secretary of State "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Thomas + Griffing + Texas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Politico "2012 Election Map, Texas"
- Texas Secretary of State, "2014 March Primary Election Candidate Filings by County", accessed March 4, 2014
- Texas Secretary of State, "2014 Democratic Party Primary Election," accessed March 4, 2014
- Texas Secretary of State, "2014 Republican Party Primary Election," accessed March 4, 2014
- Texas Libertarian Party - candidate list
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
Texas school districts A - L |
Texas school districts M - Z |