For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Thomas Holbrook (Illinois)
|Illinois House of Representatives District 113|
|1995 - October 24, 2011|
|Per diem||$132/per session day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Bachelor's||Southern Illinois University|
|Date of birth||November 23, 1949|
|Place of birth||Saint Louis, MO|
|Profession||Electronic and Instrumentation Maintenance|
Prior to his election to the House, he served on the Saint Clair County Board from 1981-1994.
Holbrook has worked in electronic and instrumentation maintenance.
He is a member of the Belleville Optimist Club, Boy Scout's Eagle Review Board, Eagles, Illinois Center for Autism Advisory Board, Moose, Shriners, Southside Improvement Association, and the United Way Legislative Board.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Holbrook served on the following committees:
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Holbrook served on the following committees:
- Business Occupational Licenses
- Electric Generation & Commerce
- Environment & Energy (Chair)
- Financial Institutions
- Public Utilities (Vice Chair)
- Railroad Industry
- Renewable Energy
- Subcommittee on Air Quality (Chair)
- Subcommittee on Solid Waste (Chair)
- Subcommittee on Transportation Regulation Accountability
- Subcommittee on Water (Chair)
- Transportation, Regulation, Roads Committee
Holbrook won re-election to the 113th District seat against Republican Joseph F. Avellone. He ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on February 2nd. The general election took place on November 2, 2010.
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 113 (2010)|
|Thomas Holbrook (D)||17,248||61.27%|
|Joseph F. Avellone (R)||10,902||38.73%|
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 113 (2008)|
|Thomas Holbrook (D)||36,858|
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 113 (2006)|
|Thomas Holbrook (D)||21,762|
In 2008, Holbrook collected $350,602 in donations.
Listed below are the five largest contributors to his campaign.
|Illinois Healthcare Association||$12,500|
|Downstate Democratic Caucus||$8,000|
|Bluestar Energy Services||$6,500|
|Jaros Technologies Corp||$5,240|
- Illinois General Assembly - Representative Thomas Holbrook (D) 113th District
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998, 1996
- Illinois House Democrats - Thomas Holbrook (dead link)
- Belleville News Democrat, "Rep. Tom Holbrook of Belleville resigns to accept state job," October 24, 2011
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Holbrook
- Illinois Elections Division, "Illinois Official 2010 General Election Results," November 2, 2010
- Illinois Elections Division, "Illinois House of Representatives official election results for 2008," November 4, 2008
- Illinois Elections Division, "Illinois House of Representatives official election results for 2006," November 4, 2006
- Holbrook Campaign Donors
|Illinois House of Representatives District 113
1995–October 24, 2011
| Succeeded by|
Scott E. Penny
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |