Thomas J. Dooley, III
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Massachusetts State Senate District First Suffolk and Middlesex District|
|Browning Ferris Industries (sanitation)/ Real estate broker|
|Bachelor's||American University, 1987 (International Relations)|
|Master's||Helsinki University, MBA|
Dooley's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Historical Preservation
- Casino: Ballot referendum November 6th, 2012
- Energy and Environment
Dooley ran in the 2012 election for Massachusetts State Senate District First Suffolk and Middlesex District. He was unopposed in the Republican primary on September 6 and was defeated by incumbent Anthony W. Petruccelli (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Massachusetts State Senate, First Suffolk and Middlesexk District, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Anthony Petruccelli Incumbent||81.6%||45,230|
|Republican||Thomas Dooley, III||18.4%||10,199|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Thomas + Dooley + Massachusetts + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- What Beacon Hill has in store for you this week - Cape Cod Today
- Tom Drake: Cullman's living legend - Cullman Times Online
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart