Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Rhode Island State Senate, District 9|
Jones withdrew from the race before the Democratic primary.
Elections for the office of Rhode Island State Senate will consist of a primary election on September 9, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 25, 2014. Incumbent Adam J. Satchell will face Debra Tocco in the Democratic primary. Thomas Jones withdrew from the race before the Democratic primary. Michael Pinga is running as an Independent candidate.
|Rhode Island House District 27|
|Patricia Serpa (D)||2031|
|Mark Fleury (R)||1825|
|Thomas Jones (I)||879|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Thomas + Jones + Rhode + Island + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Rhode Island State Senate
- Rhode Island State Senate District 9
- Rhode Island State Senate elections, 2014
- Rhode Island General Assembly
- Rhode Island Secretary of State, "Candidates for Senator in General Assembly," accessed August 19, 2014
- Rhode Island Secretary of State, "Candidates for Senator in General Assembly," accessed June 30, 2014
- State of Rhode Island Board of Elections, "2010 Statewide General Election Results," accessed June 10, 2014