|Delaware House of Representatives District 6|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Kovach is an attorney with Parkowski, Guerke & Swayze, and has previously served as an Enforcement officer with the United States Environmental Protection Agency.
- Education Committee
- Energy Committee
- Health & Human Development Committee
- Judiciary Committee
- Labor Committee
- Natural Resources Committee
- Veterans Affairs Committee
Kovach's sponsored legislation includes:
- HB 1 - "This bill allows the public to have access to meetings of the Delaware General Assembly except for caucuses."
- HB 102 – "This bill would enable the implementation of the Teach For America program and teacher residency programs on a statewide basis."
- HB 117 - "This bill will save the State of Delaware money by having school board elections on the date of the general election and it will increase the voter turnout for school board elections."
For details and a full listing of sponsored bills, see his site.
| Delaware House of Representatives, District 6 |
2010 General election results
|Debra Heffernan (D)||4,263||51.9%|
|Thomas Kovach (R)||3,856||46.9%|
|Matthew John Flebbe (L)||97||1.2%|
Special election 2008
On December 20, 2008, Kovach won election to the Delaware House of Representatives from Delaware's 6th District in a special election to fill the seat vacated by Diana McWilliams, who resigned from office. Kovach received 1,540 votes in the election, defeating Michael Migliore (D), who received 1,467 votes.
|Delaware House of Representatives, District 6|
|Thomas Kovach (R)||1,540||51.2%|
|Michael Migliore (D)||1,467||48,8%|
- Delaware House of Representatives - Rep. Thomas Kovach
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- State Surge profile - legislative and voting track record
- Tom Kovach on Twitter
- Thomas Kovach on LinkedIn
|Delaware House District 6
| Succeeded by|