Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Nevada State Senate, District 13|
- See also: Nevada State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Nevada State Senate took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 14, 2014. Incumbent Debbie Smith ran unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Thomas Koziol was unopposed in the Republican primary. Independent American candidate Diana Leung Squillante withdrew from the race before the primary. Smith defeated Koziol in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Thomas + Koziol + Nevada + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Nevada State Senate
- Nevada State Legislature
- Nevada State Senate elections, 2014
- Nevada State Senate District 13
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Nevada Secretary of State, "2014 Filed Candidates"
- Clark County, 2014 candidate list