|Pennsylvania State House District 146|
|2005 - 2013|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Bachelor's||Philadelphia University, 1986|
|Master's||Philadelphia University, 1993|
Quigley earned his B.S. in Management from Philadelphia University in 1986. He went on to receive his MBA from Philadelphia University in 1993.
Quigley's professional experience includes his work as an Investment Broker and a Project Leader.
Quigley was a candidate for the Pennsylvania House of Representatives in 1998 but was not elected. He then served as Borough Councilman of Royersford from 1998 to 2000. He has served as Mayor of Royersford since 2002. In 2005, Quigley joined the Pennsylvania State House. He has served in that position since, representing the 146th District.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Quigley served on these committees:
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Quigley served on these committees:
- Education Committee, Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- Finance Committee, Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- Liquor Control Committee, Pennsylvania House of Representatives
Quigley ran in the 2012 election for Pennsylvania House District 146. Quigley ran unopposed in the Republican primary on April 24 and was defeated by Mark Painter (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 146, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Thomas Quigley Incumbent||49.6%||14,680|
|Pennsylvania State House, District 146|
|Thomas Quigley (R)||11,060||56.2%|
|Mark Painter (D)||8,625||43.8%|
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 146|
|Thomas J. Quigley (R)||16,269||53.4%|
|James Pendergast (D)||11,646||46.6%|
In 2010, Quigley received $158,696 in campaign donations. The top contributors are listed below.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Thomas Quigley's campaign in 2010|
|Pennsylvania Republican Party||$57,353|
|House Republican Campaign Cmte Of Pennsylvania||$20,000|
|Quigley, Thomas J||$20,000|
|Total Raised in 2010||$158,696|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Thomas + Quigley + Pennsylvania + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Saturday's Scores - San Francisco Chronicle
- US Presidential Elections and Liberian Affairs - Patriotic Vanguard
- BWW Reviews: WILLY WONKA Is a Golden Ticket for York Little Theatre - Broadway World
- New York Jets - TeamReport - GlobalPost
- Golf Notices - Irish Independent
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives - Rep. Quigley
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 1998
- ↑ Pennsylvania Department of State, Official Primary Results
- ↑ Pennsylvania Department of State, "2012 Primary Candidate List In Ballot Order," March 26, 2012
- ↑ 2010 general election results from the Pennsylvania Secretary of State's office
- ↑ Official 2008 state house election results from the Pennsylvania Department of State
- ↑ Follow the Money - 2010 donations
|Pennsylvania House Of Representatives District 146
| Succeeded by|
Mark Painter (D)
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |