Thomas P. Terenzini
is a Republican
member of the Vermont House of Representatives
, representing Rutland-4
. He was first elected to the chamber in 2012.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Terenzini served on the following committees:
- See also: Vermont House of Representatives elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Vermont House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on August 26, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 12, 2014. Lori Mesli is unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Thomas Terenzini is unopposed in the Republican primary.
- See also: Vermont House of Representatives elections, 2012
Terenzini won election in the 2012 election for Vermont House of Representatives Rutland 4. Terenzini was unopposed in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
Comprehensive donor information for Terenzini is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Terenzini raised a total of $2,054 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 24, 2013.
Terenzini won election to the Vermont House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Terenzini raised a total of $2,054
|Vermont House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Thomas Terenzini's campaign in 2012|
|Rutland County Republican Party||$500|
|Total Raised in 2012||$2,054|
|Source:Follow the Money
In April 2014, Terenzini expressed opposition to an increase of Vermont's minimum wage and said that the increase would harm business.
- ↑ Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Listing," June 13, 2014
- ↑ Vermont Secretary of State, "Elections: Primary and General Election," accessed May 31, 2013
- ↑ followthemoney.org, "Terenzini, Thomas," accessed September 24, 2013
- ↑ WatchDog.org, "Minimum wage debate reveals Vermonters better off on welfare," April 11, 2014