|Vermont House of Representatives, Rutland 4|
|January 9, 2013 - Present|
|January 2, 2017|
|Years in position||2|
|Per diem||$107/day (non-commuter) |
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Terenzini served on the following committees:
|Vermont Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Fish, Wildlife and Water Resources|
Elections for the office of Vermont House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 26, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 12, 2014. Lori Mesli was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Thomas Terenzini was unopposed in the Republican primary. Terenzini defeated Mesli in the general election.
|Vermont House of Representatives Rutland-4 District, General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Thomas P. Terenzini Incumbent||63.9%||1,021|
|Democratic||Lori A. Mesli||36.1%||578|
Comprehensive donor information for Terenzini is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Terenzini raised a total of $2,054 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 24, 2013.
|Thomas Terenzini's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Vermont State House, District Rutland-4||$2,054|
|Grand Total Raised||$2,054|
2012Terenzini won election to the Vermont House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Terenzini raised a total of $2,054.
|Vermont House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Thomas Terenzini's campaign in 2012|
|Rutland County Republican Party||$500|
|Total Raised in 2012||$2,054|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Legislative scorecards are used to evaluate elected public officials based on voting record. Some scorecards are created by political advocacy groups with a focus on specific issues, while others are developed by newspapers and are broad in scope. Scorecards are meant to be used as a tool for voters to have a quick picture of whether their views align with a particular legislator's record.
Because scorecards can be specific to particular issues or general to a state’s legislative term, for example, each report should be considered on its own merits. Each entity that publishes these reports uses different methodologies and definitions for the terms used.
Please see our writing guidelines if you would like to add results from an individual scorecard to this legislator's profile.
- National Federation of Independent Business in Vermont: 2013-2014 Legislative Voting Record
- Legislators are scored based on their votes on key small business issues.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Thomas + Terenzini + Vermont + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Vermont State Legislature
- Vermont State Senate
- Vermont State Senate Committees
- Vermont Joint Committees
- Vermont state legislative districts
- WatchDog.org, "Minimum wage debate reveals Vermonters better off on welfare," April 11, 2014
- Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Listing," June 13, 2014
- Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 General Election Candidate Listing," accessed October 11, 2014
- Vermont Secretary of State, "Elections: Primary and General Election," accessed May 31, 2013
- followthemoney.org, "Terenzini, Thomas," accessed September 24, 2013