Thomas W. Hess
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Iowa House of Representatives, District 34|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Iowa House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 3, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 14, 2014. Incumbent Bruce L. Hunter was unopposed in the Democratic primary and faced Thomas W. Hess (R), who filed to run on July 25, 2014, in the general election. Incumbent Hunter defeated Hess in the general election.
|Iowa House of Representatives District 34, General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Bruce L. Hunter Incumbent||65.3%||5,765|
|Republican||Thomas W. Hess||34.7%||3,065|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Thomas + Hess + Iowa + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Iowa House of Representatives
- Iowa House of Representatives District 34
- Iowa House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Iowa State Legislature
- Iowa Secretary of State, "Official primary election candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- Iowa Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed June 30, 2014
- Iowa Secretary of State, "Official general election candidate list," accessed July 7, 2014
- Iowa Secretary of State, "Official general election results," accessed December 1, 2014
State of Iowa
Des Moines (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Director of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chair of Utilities |
Iowa Supreme Court | Judicial Nominating and Qualifications Commission | Circuit Court of Appeals | District Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |