Thomas W. Hiltachk
According to Hiltachk's law firm biography, "He has represented state ballot measure committees on a variety of issues, including tax policy, the environment, education, civil and criminal justice reform and gaming. He has served as legal counsel to Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger. Mr. Hiltachk specializes in drafting complex tax and constitutional measures and counsels on qualification efforts for ballot measure campaigns as well as all aspects of election campaigning related to such measures. He litigates ballot and ballot pamphlet language issues."
2010 ballot measures
- See also: California 2010 ballot propositions
For the 2010 ballot proposition season, he has been retained as an attorney on several proposition efforts, including:
- California Ballot Title Reform Act (2010)
- California Ballot Proposition Voter Information Guide Reform (2010)
- California Government Spending Limits (2010)
- California Taxpayer Protection Act (2010)
- California Jobs Initiative (2010)
- California Taxes on Community Hospitals (2010)
Hiltachk holds degrees from California State University-Sacramento and the University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law.
He was a member of The Order of the Coif and was Law Review editor and author.
Hiltachk served as President of the California Political Attorneys Association from 2004-2005, and on the Board of the American Association of Political Consultants.
- California political consultants
- Vendors and consultants to California's 2010 ballot proposition campaigns