|Maine State Senate District 2|
|Maine House of Representatives|
|Place of birth||Berwick, Maine|
Wright is a union carpenter and a construction worker.
Prior to his leaving the house, Wright served on the following committees:
- See also: Maine State Senate elections, 2012
Wright ran in the 2012 election for Maine State Senate District 2. He ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on June 12, 2012 and was defeated by incumbent Ronald Collins (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Maine State Senate, District 2, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Ronald Collins Incumbent||45.6%||9,301|
Thomas Wright raised $5,131 for his campaign.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 145|
|Thomas Wright (D)||2,467|
|Oscar Stone (R)||2,267|
In 2008 Thomas Wright collected $5,131 in donations.
His largest contributor in 2008 was:
Wright and his wife Terri have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term Thomas + Wright + Maine + Senate
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maine House of Representatives - Rep. Thomas Wright
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2002, 2000, 1998, 1996
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Wright
- Maine Secretary of State, "Primary Candidate List," accessed June 12, 2012
- Maine Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Official 2010 Election Results," accessed February 18, 2014
- Maine Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Official 2008 State House Election Results," accessed February 18, 2014
- Follow the Money's report on Wright's 2008 campaign contributions
- 2008 contributors to Thomas Wright
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography," accessed June 2, 2014
|Maine House of Representatives District 145
| Succeeded by|
[Beth O'Connor]] (R)
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |