|Nevada Commissioner of Labor|
|November 7, 2011 - Present|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed by||Nevada Department of Business and Industry Director Terry Johnson|
|Bachelor's||Walla Walla College|
|J.D.||Gonzaga University School of Law|
Towler, an attorney, was most recently a Deputy Attorney General for the Nevada Attorney General’s Office. Prior to that, he worked as a Deputy District Attorney for the Carson City District Attorney’s Office. He has also worked as a litigation associate in the Employment Law Group for Jones Vargas and as a law clerk for the Fourth Judicial District Court in Elko.
- B.S. in Technology from Walla Walla College
- J.D., Gonzaga University School of Law
Commissioner of Labor (2011-Present)
Towler was appointed by Nevada Department of Business and Industry Director Terry Johnson and took office on November 7, 2011.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Thoran + Towler + Nevada + Labor"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- ↑ Nevada Department of Business and Industry, "Business and Industry Appoints New Labor Commissioner," November 1, 2011
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Nevada Department of Labor "Towler Labor Commissioner" Accessed November 2, 2012
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Nevada Department of Business and Industry, "Business and Industry Appoints New Labor Commissioner," November 1, 2011
|Nevada Labor Commissioner
| Succeeded by|