For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Thurston County, Washington
Last rated February 14, 2012.
- Budget information is provided.
- Commissioners listed with contact information. Meeting minutes, agendas and schedule posted.
- Local tax information is provided.
- Annual financial reports available.
- Administrative officials listed under respective departments.
- Building permits and zoning information provided.
- Public records request forms provided for auditor and development services. Does not appear to have any other info.
- Contracts are not available.
- Does not disclose if belongs to government sector lobbying associations.
- A new jail that costs 430,000 dollars a year in Thurston County is sitting empty, though it was created to ease the overcrowded burden from the shoulders of the main Thurston County jail. After the cutting-edge $45 million Accountability and Restitution Center jail complex was built, jail population decreased and it became cheaper to pay the money to maintain an empty jail than to fill it.