For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Current Court Information:|
|Title:||Former judicial candidate|
|Law School:||Southern University Law Center|
|Candidate for:||19th District Court|
|Election information 2014:|
Foxworth has practiced as a divorce attorney at the Foxworth Law Firm.
Foxworth ran in the 2011 election for Louisiana House of Representatives District 101. She faced Harold Williams (R), Sarah Holliday (R), Frederic Reed (D), Jonathan Holloway, Sr. (D) and Edward James (D) in the primary election on October 22, 2011. Because Louisiana uses a blanket primary system, a candidate can be declared the overall winner of the seat by garnering 50 percent +1 of the vote in the primary. However, since no candidate reached this threshold, a general election took place on November 19, 2011 between James and Foxworth. James defeated Foxworth to win the seat.
|Louisiana House of Representatives District 101 General Election, 2011|
- Official campaign website
- Facebook campaign page
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- 19th Judicial District Court
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid
- Louisiana Secretary of State, "Official election results for November 19, 2011," accessed December 6, 2011
- Foxworth Law Firm, "Tiffany Foxworth," accessed September 25, 2014
- Louisiana Secretary of State, "Unofficial Election Results," October 22, 2011