Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 151|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Richland High School, 1989|
|Bachelor's||Southeast Missouri State University|
Hubrecht's website highlights the following campaign themes:
|“||Business and Agriculture
Education and Our Children
Health Care and our Seniors
Second Ammendment and Military
As the wife of a retired Army veteran who served during Operation Enduring Freedom she will:
Elections for the office of Missouri House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on August 5, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 25, 2014. Ryan Wm. Holder is unopposed in the Democratic primary. Tila Hubrecht faces Brandon Cooper in the Republican primary.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Tila + Hubrecht + Missouri + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Missouri House of Representatives
- Missouri House of Representatives District 151
- Missouri House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Missouri State Legislature
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Elections: Offices Filed in Candidate Filing," accessed April 11, 2014
- Citizens for Tila, "What Tila believes," accessed July 24, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Certified Candidate List - Primary Election," accessed July 24, 2014
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |