|Indiana State Senate District 30|
|High school||Brebeuf Jesuit Preparatory School|
|J.D.||Indiana University-Bloomington (2006)|
- Brebeuf Jesuit High School
- Indiana University, B.A. in Political Science and Arabic
- 2006: Juris Doctorate from the Maurer School of Law
- Middlebury College Summer Language Program, Arabic language
Delaney works in private legal practice in downtown Indianapolis where he focuses primarily on commercial litigation.
DeLaney cites "strong public schools, good paying jobs and modern infrastructure" as the issues to represent in the Senate.
- See also: Indiana State Senate elections, 2012
DeLaney ran in the 2012 election for Indiana State Senate District 30. He ran unopposed in the May 8 Democratic primary and was defeated by incumbent Scott Schneider (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Indiana State Senate, District 30, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Scott Schneider Incumbent||49.3%||34,445|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Tim + DeLaney + Indiana + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
DeLaney and his wife, Anne, have two sons Owen and Cormac.
- Tim Delaney "Bio" Accessed April 19, 2012
- Facebook, "Tim DeLaney for State Senate, Dist. 30 - About," retrieved October 29, 2012.
- Indiana Secretary of State, "List of May 8, 2012, primary candidates," accessed March 6, 2014
- Indiana Secretary of State, " Official 2012 General Election Results," accessed January 19, 2013