|Nebraska State Senate District 14|
|Bachelor's||University of Nebraska-Lincoln, 1987|
Prior to his election to the Nebraska Legislature, he was a member of the Sarpy County Board of Commissioners from 1994 to 2006.
Gay earned his B.S. from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln College of Business in 1987. His professional experience includes working as a grain broker for Commodity Traders Incorporated from 1987 to 1994. In 1994, he served a similar position for Switzer Trading Company until 1999. In that year, he became the vice president of investment services with American National Bank, and currently serves in that regard.
Gay served of the following committees while in office:
- See also: Nebraska State Senate elections, 2010
Gay did not seek re-election in 2010.
- See also: Nebraska State Senate elections, 2006
|Nebraska State Senate, District 14 (2006)|
In 2008, a year he was not up for re-election, Gay collected $43,674 in donations.
His five largest contributors in 2008 were:
|Nebraska Optometric Association||$4,000|
|Nebraska Chiropractors Physicians Association||$2,100|
|Nebraska Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors||$2,000|
|Nebraska Society of Certified Public Accountants||$1,700|
|Union Pacific Railroad||$1,500|
Gay and his wife, Tonee, have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Tim + Gay + Nebraska + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Tim Gay on Wikipedia
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography of Sen. Tim Gay," accessed November 18, 2014
- Journal-Star, "All but 2 incumbent state senators file for re-election," February 16, 2010
- Nebraska Secretary of State, "2006 General Election Results," accessed April 10, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2008 contributions to Tim Gay," accessed November 18, 2014
|Nebraska State Senate District 14
| Succeeded by|