|Missouri House of Representatives, District 6|
|January 7, 2013 - present|
|January 5, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Remole served on the following committees:
|Missouri Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Children, Families, and Persons with Disabilities|
|• Tourism and Natural Resources|
Remole's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- "Tim will fight to protect Missourians from the tyrannical effects of Obamacare"
- "Tim will defend the district from state/federal attacks on religious and Second Amendment freedoms"
- "As a business owner, Tim understands firsthand the importance of low taxes and limited regulations; he will oppose taxes at all levels"
- "As a Christian Patriot, Tim understands the importance of and will uphold Biblical virtues and the Constitution"
- "Tim understands government doesn't create jobs, businesses do. He will fight to remove every obstacle that stands in the way of their success"
- "Tim understands that to be an effective representative, he must represent all citizens equally"
- "Tim will work closely with local economic developers to support their efforts to create/retain jobs in the district"
- "Tim will aggressively support the rights of the unborn in the womb and in the lab"
Elections for the office of Missouri House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on August 5, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 25, 2014. However, filing in District 27 was extended to March 28, 2014, due to a withdrawal.
Remole won election in the 2012 election for Missouri House of Representatives, District 6. Remole defeated Ron Gillett, Tony Askew, and Alan R. Wyatt in the August 7 Republican primary election and defeated Diana J. Scott (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 6, General Election, 2012|
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 6 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Alan R. Wyatt||16.8%||688|
Comprehensive donor information for Remole is available dating back to 2010. Based on available campaign finance records, Remole raised a total of $59,715 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 18, 2013.
|Time Remole's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Missouri House of Representatives, District 6||$48,800|
|2010||Missouri House of Representatives, District 22||$10,915|
|Grand Total Raised||$59,715|
2012Remole won election to the Missouri House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Remole raised a total of $48,800.
|Missouri House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Tim Remole's campaign in 2012|
|Orscheln Management Co.||$3,300|
|Friends of Diehl||$3,000|
|Pinkston, Eric & Nerissa||$1,975|
|Total Raised in 2012||$48,800|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Remole and his wife, Brenda, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Tim + Remole + Missouri + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Office website
- Official 2010 campaign website (Archived)
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- timremole.com - Official campaign website
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Nov 6, 2012 General Election - All Results," accessed February 13, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Aug 7, 2012 Primary - All Results," accessed February 13, 2014
- "Follow the Money," "Remole, Tim," accessed September 18, 2013
- votesmart.org "Tim Remole's Biography"
Lindell Shumake (R)
|Missouri House of Representatives District 6
| Succeeded by|
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |