|Missouri House of Representatives, District 6|
|January 7, 2013 - present|
|January 5, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Remole served on the following committees:
|Missouri Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Children, Families, and Persons with Disabilities|
|• Tourism and Natural Resources|
Remole's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- "Tim will fight to protect Missourians from the tyrannical effects of Obamacare"
- "Tim will defend the district from state/federal attacks on religious and Second Amendment freedoms"
- "As a business owner, Tim understands firsthand the importance of low taxes and limited regulations; he will oppose taxes at all levels"
- "As a Christian Patriot, Tim understands the importance of and will uphold Biblical virtues and the Constitution"
- "Tim understands government doesn't create jobs, businesses do. He will fight to remove every obstacle that stands in the way of their success"
- "Tim understands that to be an effective representative, he must represent all citizens equally"
- "Tim will work closely with local economic developers to support their efforts to create/retain jobs in the district"
- "Tim will aggressively support the rights of the unborn in the womb and in the lab"
Elections for the office of Missouri House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 25, 2014. Robert Harrington was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Tim Remole was unopposed in the Republican primary.
Remole won election in the 2012 election for Missouri House of Representatives, District 6. Remole defeated Ron Gillett, Tony Askew, and Alan R. Wyatt in the August 7 Republican primary election and defeated Diana J. Scott (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 6, General Election, 2012|
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 6 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Alan R. Wyatt||16.8%||688|
Comprehensive donor information for Remole is available dating back to 2010. Based on available campaign finance records, Remole raised a total of $59,715 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 18, 2013.
|Time Remole's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Missouri House of Representatives, District 6||$48,800|
|2010||Missouri House of Representatives, District 22||$10,915|
|Grand Total Raised||$59,715|
2012Remole won election to the Missouri House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Remole raised a total of $48,800.
|Missouri House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Tim Remole's campaign in 2012|
|Orscheln Management Co.||$3,300|
|Friends of Diehl||$3,000|
|Pinkston, Eric & Nerissa||$1,975|
|Total Raised in 2012||$48,800|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Remole and his wife, Brenda, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Tim + Remole + Missouri + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Missouri House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Joint Committees
- Missouri state legislative districts
- Missouri General Assembly
- Office website
- Official 2010 campaign website (Archived)
- Profile from Open States
- Profile from Vote-USA
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- timremole.com - Official campaign website
- Missouri Secretary of State, "All Results - State of Missouri - Primary Election - August 5, 2014," accessed August 26, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Certified Candidate List - Primary Election," accessed July 24, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Nov 6, 2012 General Election - All Results," accessed February 13, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Aug 7, 2012 Primary - All Results," accessed February 13, 2014
- Follow the Money, "Remole, Tim," accessed September 18, 2013
- votesmart.org, "Tim Remole's Biography"
Lindell Shumake (R)
|Missouri House of Representatives District 6
| Succeeded by|
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |