Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 69|
|Party||Putting People Ahead of Politics|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 19, 2013|
Swiggum ran in the 2013 election for Wisconsin State Assembly District 69. The seat was vacant following Mark Honadel's (R) resignation to take a job in the private sector. Swiggum was defeated by Bob Kulp (R) in the special election, which took place on November 19, 2013.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 69, Special Election, 2013|
|Democratic||Kenneth A. Slezak||24%||1,679|
|Putting People Ahead of Politics||Tim Swiggum||8.7%||607|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Tim + Swiggum + Wisconsin + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Regional Briefs 11/20/13 - Leader-Telegram
- Regional News Briefs - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Two Assembly members being elected Tuesday; state's farmland values keeping ... - River Towns
- Special Election Tuesday to Fill 69th Assembly District Seat - WSAW
- "Official candidate list," accessed September 25, 2013
- wrn.com, "Special election called for 69st Assembly District," September 18, 2013
- wuwm.com, "Fields Finalized For Special Elections," October 23, 2013
- nationalreview.com, "Hispanic Republican Woman Elected to Wisconsin Legislature Special Elections Show Surprising GOP Strength," November 20, 2013
- gab.wi.gov, "Official special election results," accessed December 11, 2013
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |