|Ohio House of Representatives District 3|
|January 1, 2013 - present|
|January 1, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Wood County Commissioner|
|Bachelor's||Bowling Green State University|
|Profession||Civil servant (County government)|
- For the Indiana state representative, see Timothy Brown.
Brown earned his bachelor's degree from Bowling Green State University. He previously served as a Wood County Commissioner.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Brown served on the following committees:
|Ohio Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Financial Institutions, Housing and Urban Development|
|• Health and Aging|
|• State and Local Government|
Elections for the office of Ohio House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 6, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 5, 2014. Incumbent Tim Brown was unopposed in the Republican primary, while Steve Long was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Nathan Eberly is running as a Libertarian candidate. Brown, Long and Eberly will face off in the general election.
Brown won election in the 2012 election for Ohio House, District 3. Brown was unopposed in the March 6 Republican primary election and defeated Kelly Wicks (D) and Nathan Eberly (L) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 3, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Tim W. Brown||51.4%||30,834|
Comprehensive donor information for Brown is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Brown raised a total of $148,959 during that time period. This information was last updated on May 31, 2013.
|Tim Brown's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Ohio State House, District 3||$148,959|
|Grand Total Raised||$148,959|
2012Brown won election to the Ohio State House in 2012. During that election cycle, Brown raised a total of $148,959.
|Ohio State House 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Tim Brown's campaign in 2012|
|Ohio Republican Party||$49,186|
|Ohio House Republican Organizational Committee||$19,434|
|Wood County Republican Executive Committee||$2,500|
|Ohio Association of Realtors||$2,500|
|Mechanical Contractors Association of Ohio||$1,100|
|Total Raised in 2012||$148,959|
|Source:Follow the Money|
In 2012, Brown's endorsements included the following:
- Ohio Farm Bureau
- Ohio Restaurant Association
- Buckeye Firearms Association
- Ohio State Medical Association
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Tim + Brown + Ohio + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Ohio House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Ohio General Assembly
- Joint Committees
- Ohio state legislative districts
- Ohio House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Profile from the Ohio House of Representatives
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- Ohio Secretary of State, "Official primary election results for May 6, 2014," accessed July 3, 2014
- Ohio Chamber of Commerce, "2012 General Assembly Primary Candidates," January 17, 2012
- Ohio Secretary of State, "2012 Republican Primary Results," accessed June 12, 2014
- Ohio Secretary of State, "Ohio official results for 2012 General Election," accessed June 10, 2014
- followthemoney.org, "Brown, Tim," accessed May 31, 2013
- Citizensforbrown.com, "Issues & Endorsements," accessed September 24, 2012
Ron Amstutz (R)
|Ohio House of Representatives - District 3
| Succeeded by|
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |