Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. Senate, Washington|
Wilson runs a salon in Seattle.
According to his website, Wilson's campaign platform includes the following issues:
- End wars
- Support fair trade
- Oppose the National Defense Authorization Act
Wilson ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. Senate, representing Washington. He sought the nomination as a Democrat and faced incumbent Maria Cantwell (D), Michael Baumgartner (R), Chuck Jackson (R), Art Coday (R), Mike the Mover (R), Glen Stockwell (R), and Will Baker (I) in the August 7 primary. The top two vote-getters will go on the general election ballot. He was defeated in the primary.
Wilson is seen as a "token" challenger to fellow Democrat Cantwell.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Tim + Wilson + Washington + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- How Republican Candidates Are Being Trained To Talk About Women - Huffington Post
- Three Republicans Back Health Care Alternative - Huffington Post
- Ag Energy Coalition Applauds Energy Title Funding in Farm Bill Report - Business Wire (press release)
- Leave 3D Printing Alone - Huffington Post
- Negative View Of Obamacare Rollout Eases: AP Poll - Huffington Post
- Riley Sheahan scores PPG on nifty spin move - NHL.com
- Antoine Vermette nets a hat trick - NHL.com
- Ports chair blasts Mark Sanford, Tim Scott for opposing spending bill - Charleston Post Courier
- Freeholders: Add two commissioners - The Columbian
- DailyDAC, LLC Founder Jonathan Friedland Selected to the 2014 Illinois Super ... - PR Web (press release)
- Tim Wilson campaign website "Why I am running," Accessed August 1, 2012
- Tim Wilson campaign website "Home page," Accessed August 1, 2012
- Washington Secretary of State "Candidate Filings," Accessed May 18, 2012
- Washington Secretary of State "Top 2 Primary: FAQ," Accessed May 17, 2012
- AP Primary Results
- The (Tacoma) News-Tribune "'Underdog' takes aim at Cantwell's Senate seat," July 18, 2012