|Georgia House of Representatives District 103|
|January 14, 2013-Present|
|January 12, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Barr served on the following committees:
|Georgia Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Code Revision|
|• Health and Human Services|
|• Motor Vehicles|
Elections for the office of Georgia House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on May 20, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 7, 2014. Incumbent Timothy L. Barr is unopposed in the Republican primary.
Barr ran in the 2012 election for Georgia House of Representatives District 103. Barr defeated Ken Russell in the Republican primary on July 31, 2012. No Democratic candidate filed to run for this seat. The general election took place on November 6, 2012. Barr ran unopposed in the general election.
|Georgia House of Representatives, District 103, General Election, 2012|
|Georgia House of Representatives District 103 Republican Primary, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Barr is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Barr raised a total of $20,722 during that time period. This information was last updated on August 27, 2013.
|Timothy Barr's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Georgia State House, District 103||$20,722|
|Grand Total Raised||$20,722|
2012Barr won election to the Georgia House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Barr raised a total of $20,722.
|Georgia House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Timothy Barr's campaign in 2012|
|Patriot Construction Group Inc||$1,500|
|Friends of Ralph Hudgens||$1,500|
|Joshua Clark Campaign||$1,000|
|Strickland, Stanley M||$1,000|
|Total Raised in 2012||$20,722|
|Source:Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Timothy + Barr + Georgia + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Timothy Barr on the Georgia House of Representatives website
- Profile from Open States
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- Georgia Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed March 10, 2014
- Georgia Secretary of State Elections Division "Candidate List" Accessed May 29, 2012
- Georgia Secretary of State, Official 2012 Primary Results
- Georgia Secretary of State, "General Primary/General Nonpartisan/Special Election July 31, 2012," accessed August 9, 2012
- Georgia Elections Division "2012 Election Results" Accessed November 16, 2012
- followthemoney.org, "Barr, Timothy," accessed August 27, 2013
David Casas (R)
|Georgia House of Representatives District 103
| Succeeded by|
State of Georgia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | State Superintendent of Schools | Insurance and Safety Fire Commissioner | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |