Timothy Corcoran, II
|Timothy Corcoran, II|
|Vermont House Of Representatives, Bennington 2-1|
|2003 - Present|
|January 7, 2015|
|Years in position||11|
|Per diem||$107/day (non-commuter) |
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Corcoran earned his B.A. from Johnson State College in 1996. He works in manufacturing.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Corcoran served on the following committees:
|Vermont Committee Assignments, 2013|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Corcoran served on these committees:
|Vermont Committee Assignments, 2011|
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Corcoran served on these committees:
|Vermont Committee Assignments, 2009|
Elections for the office of Vermont House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on August 26, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 12, 2014. Bennington-2-1 has two representatives. Incumbent Timothy Corcoran, II will face Rachael Fields and Jackie Kelly in the Democratic primary.
Corcoran won re-election in the 2012 election for Vermont House of Representatives Bennington 2-1. Corcoran was unopposed in the August 28 Democratic primary and won re-election in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
Corcoran won re-election to one of the two positions in the Bennington 2-1 District in 2010. He ran against Brian Campion (D), and Joseph Krawczyk, Jr. (R) in the general election on November 2, 2010.
|Vermont House of Representatives, Bennington 2-1 General Election (2010)|
|Timothy Corcoran, II (D)||1,965|
|Brian Campion (D)||1,461|
|Joseph Krawczyk, Jr. (R)||1,120|
Comprehensive donor information for Corcoran is available dating back to 2010. Based on available campaign finance records, Corcoran raised a total of $1,850 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 21, 2013.
|Timothy Corcoran, II's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Vermont State House, District Bennington-2-1||$850|
|2010||Vermont State House, District Bennington-2-1||$1,000|
|Grand Total Raised||$1,850|
2012Corcoran won re-election to the Vermont House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Corcoran raised a total of $850.
|Vermont House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Timothy Corcoran, II's campaign in 2012|
|Campaign Research Center||$350|
|Salem, Justin P||$250|
|Railroad Association Of Vermont||$150|
|Total Raised in 2012||$850|
|Source:Follow the Money|
In 2010, a year in which Corcoran was up for re-election, he collected $1,000 in donations.
His largest contributors in 2010 were:
|Vermont House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Timothy Corcoran, II's campaign in 2010|
|Vermont Fuel Dealers Association||$250|
|Associated General Contractors Of Vermont||$200|
|Campaign Research Center||$200|
|Vermont Railroad Association||$150|
|Vermont Ski Areas Association||$100|
|Total Raised in 2010||$1,000|
The Ethan Allen Institute, a Vermont-based free-market public policy research and education organization, released its biennial publication, the Vermont Voters' Report Card, for the years 2011-2012. The report showed how Vermont legislators in the state House and state Senate voted on key issues important to the Institute. Here's how Corcoran voted on the selected bills:
|Vermont Voters Scorecard, 2011-2012|
|Health Provider Tax||Green Mountain Care||Education Taxation||Green Mountain Care||Property Rate Tax||Health Exchange||Green Mountain Care||Renewable Portfolio||CVPS Rebate|
Corcoran has a wife, Corrie Sargent.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Timothy + Corcoran + Vermont + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Vermont State Legislature
- Vermont State Senate
- Vermont State Senate Committees
- Vermont Joint Committees
- Vermont state legislative districts
- Vermont Legislature - Legislative Directory
- Profile from Open States
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
- Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Election Candidate Listing," accessed June 19, 2014
- Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Independent Candidates and Minor Party Candidates Nominated by Party Committee," accessed June 19, 2014
- Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Major Party Nomination Candidate Listing," accessed June 19, 2014
- Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Listing," June 13, 2014
- Vermont Secretary of State, "Election Results Search," accessed April 23, 2014
- followthemoney.org, "Corcoran II, Timothy R," accessed September 21, 2013
- Follow the Money, "2010 Campaign contributors," accessed April 23, 2014
- Ethan Allen Institute, "Report Cards," accessed September 10, 2013