|Maine House of Representatives District 126|
|2004 - 2012|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
|Other||RN - Westbrook College|
|Birthday||November 20, 1956|
Driscoll is a Registered Nurse at Mercy Hospital. He previously served as a Hospital Corpsman in the United States Navy.
Driscoll is Chair of the Riverwalk Arts Festival, Board of Assessment Review, and Zoning Board of Appeals.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Driscoll served on the following committees:
- Bills in the Second Reading Committee, Maine House of Representatives
- Labor, Commerce, Research and Economic Development
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Driscoll served on the following committees:
In a Portland Press Herald questionnaire, Driscoll explained what he sought to accomplish upon winning office:
"The creation of a magnet school in southern Maine such as we have in northern and central Maine with a possible focus on the performing and creative arts."
- See also: Maine State Senate elections, 2012
Driscoll ran in the 2012 election for Maine State Senate District 6. He ran and lost against James Boyle in the Democratic primary on June 12, 2012. The general election took place on November 6, 2012. Incumbent Philip Bartlett (D) is not running for re-election
|Maine State Senate, District 6 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Maine House of Representatives General Election, District 126 (2010)|
|Timothy Driscoll (D)||1,571||50%|
|Bruce Chuluda (R)||1,406||45%|
Timothy Driscoll raised $4,727 for his campaign.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 126|
|Timothy Driscoll (D)||2,628|
|Kevin Crocker (R)||1,315|
In 2010, Driscoll received $6,471 in campaign donations. The only contributor was the Public Fund.
In 2008 Timothy Driscoll collected $4,727 in donations.
His contributor in 2008 was:
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term Timothy + Driscoll + Maine + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maine House of Representatives - Rep. Timothy Driscoll
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Driscoll
- Portland Press Herald, "Voters Guide: State Legislature," accessed June 8, 2012
- [C-SPAN, "AP Election Results - Maine Summary Vote Totals," accessed June 12, 2012
- Maine Secretary of State "Primary Candidate List," accessed June 12, 2012
- Maine Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Official 2010 Election Results," accessed February 18, 2014
- Official Maine Election Results, 2010
- Maine Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Official 2008 State House Election Results," accessed February 18, 2014
- Follow the Money's report on Driscoll's 2008 campaign contributions
- Follow the Money, "Maine 2010 - Candidates," accessed March 19, 2014
- 2008 contributors to Timothy Driscoll
|Maine House of Representatives District 126
| Succeeded by|
Andrew Gattine (D)
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |