Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Iowa State Senate, District 27|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
was a 2014 Republican
candidate for District 27
of the Iowa State Senate
Junker's professional experience includes serving as a county sheriff.
- See also: Iowa State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Iowa State Senate took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 3, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 14, 2014. Incumbent Amanda Ragan was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Shawn Dietz defeated Timothy Junker in the Republican primary. Ragan faced Dietz in the general election. Incumbent Ragan defeated Dietz in the general election.
|Iowa State Senate, District 27 General Election, 2014
||Amanda Ragan Incumbent
|| Shawn Dietz
|Iowa State Senate, District 27 Republican Primary, 2014
| Timothy Junker
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Timothy + Junker + Iowa + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Timothy Junker News Feed
- ↑ WCF Courier, "Former sheriff to run for Iowa Senate," December 31, 2013
- ↑ Iowa Secretary of State, "Official primary election candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- ↑ Iowa Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed June 30, 2014
- ↑ Iowa Secretary of State, "Official general election results," accessed December 1, 2014