|Kansas State Senate District 25|
|Service/branch||Kansas National Guard|
Snow is attending Wichita State University, seeking a degree in social work.
In information submitted to Ballotpedia, Snow stated why he ran:
"I will help to keep some balance in our state government. I fear the conservatives will get control of the Senate-The national right wing agenda controls the House and the Governors office. I will work to keep the Senate a moderate, and reasonable legislative body."
- See also: Kansas State Senate elections, 2012
Snow ran in the 2012 election for Kansas State Senate District 25. Snow defeated Perry Schuckman in the Democratic primary on August 7, 2012 and was defeated by incumbent Michael O'Donnell (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Kansas State Senate, District 25, General Election, 2012|
|Kansas State Senate, District 25 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Timothy L. Snow||52.3%||957|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Tim + Snow + Kansas + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Update on the latest in sports: - San Diego 6
- Small Town To Vote On Recalling Council Members Over Gun Permit Changes - Huffington Post
- Report: FAU to hire Charlie Partridge as new head football coach - WPEC
- Northwood Hoops wins with Dramatic Buzzer Beater - WPEC
- Photo: The Canadian Press - Castanet.net
- Steve Stockman Faces Long Odds In Senate Race Against John Cornyn - Huffington Post
- Missouri carries out 2nd execution in 3 weeks - KTVN
- This year, NYC SantaCon aims to curb ho-ho no-no's - Kansas City Star
- Stories planned for the Friday, Nov. 13, 2013, Herald-Whig - Quincy Herald Whig
- Deck the Hall: Torre, La Russa, Cox elected - Knoe.com
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biographical information submitted to Ballotpedia, June 13, 2012
- Kansas Secretary of State "Unofficial Primary Candidate List"
- Kansas Secretary of State, "2012 Kansas General Election Results," accessed November 7, 2012