Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 17|
|December 5, 2012 - present|
|December 3, 2014|
|Years in position||2|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Smith served on the following committees:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• State-Federal Relations and Veterans Affairs|
Smith won election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 17. Smith was unopposed in the September 11 primary and won election in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
Comprehensive donor information for Smith is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Smith raised a total of $0 during that time period. This information was last updated on August 5, 2013.
|Timothy Smith's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||New Hampshire House, Hillsborough 17||$0|
|Grand Total Raised||$0|
2012Smith won election to the New Hampshire House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Smith raised a total of $0.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Timothy Smith's campaign in 2012|
|Total Raised in 2012||$0|
|Source:Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Timothy + Smith + New + Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Wonkbook: Will 2014 be the year Obamacare thrives? - Washington Post (blog)
- Montgomery County home sales - Washington Post
- Lawmakers study two bills to sever rapists' parental rights - Seacoastonline.com
- Name of the Father - Sports On Earth
- Gun bill seeks to keep owners' names private - Seacoastonline.com
- New Hampshire House kills GMO labeling bill - Concord Monitor
- Sex and Monticello - POLITICO Magazine
- NH House Quashes Bill on GMO Labeling - Valley News
- AP News in Brief at 8:58 pm EST - Quincy Herald Whig
- Northeast Kansas happenings - Topeka Capital Journal