Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Georgia State Senate, District 9|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
- See also: Georgia State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Georgia State Senate will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014; a runoff election will take place where necessary on July 22, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 7, 2014. Timothy Andrew Swiney was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Michael A. "Mike" Beaudreau and P.K. Martin advanced past incumbent Donald K. Balfour in the Republican primary. Beaudreau faced Martin in a runoff election on July 22, 2014, which Martin won. Swiney will face Martin in the general election.
|Georgia State Senate, District 9 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Michael A. Beaudreau||38.2%||5,548|
|Don Balfour Incumbent||28.6%||4,157|
Swiney ran in the 2012 election for Georgia House of Representatives District 101. Swiney ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on July 31, 2012. He was defeated in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Georgia House of Representatives, District 101, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Valerie Clark Incumbent||56.3%||10,492|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Timothy + Swiney + Georgia + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Georgia State Senate
- Georgia State Senate elections, 2014
- Georgia State Legislature
- Georgia State Senate District 9
- Georgia Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed March 10, 2014
- Georgia Secretary of State, "GA - Election Results," accessed May 28, 2014
- Georgia Secretary of State, "Unofficial runoff election results," accessed July 22, 2014
- Georgia Secretary of State Elections Division, "Candidate List" accessed May 29, 2012
State of Georgia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | State Superintendent of Schools | Insurance and Safety Fire Commissioner | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |