Todd County, Kentucky
- Main article: Evaluation of Kentucky county websites
This website was reviewed on December 15, 2011.
- Elected officials are listed with contact information, including magistrates.
- Meeting minutes are posted but are out of date.
- A search for "open records" gives a first result of a state page with thorough information on the Kentucky Open Records Act and how to make public records requests.
- The budget is not published.
- Information is not provided on meetings, administrative officials, building permits and zoning, and local taxes.
- County audits and contracts are not online.
- The website does not disclose if the county belongs to government sector lobbying associations.