|Michigan House of Representatives, District 82|
Courser's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "Michigan Families need better choices and affordable options for educating their children. We need to expand school choice options, education reform that utilizes all the tools we have to the best of our abilities, to put more parents in control of their children’s education and to work to eliminate federal and state bureaucracies that hinder creativity, choice, and freedom of expression from administrators, teachers and students."
Freedom to Be Born
- Excerpt: "Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness are at the core of American values. I unequivocally believe in the right to life of unborn children. I’m 100% Pro-Life. I will not vote for any bill that authorizes or pays for abortion under any circumstance."
- Excerpt: "I believe people have the right to protect themselves from harm, including that which comes from their own government."
Ending Crony Capitalism And Creating Jobs
- Excerpt: "We need to let individuality, entrepreneurship, determination and the marketplace establish a thriving private sector and not the government."
- Excerpt: "Our infrastructure is in disarray and the potholes are out of control. In fact, according to American Society of Civil Engineers, Michigan has the 3rd worst roads in the country. We can fix them now and we can do it without raising taxes and fees."
Elections for the office of Michigan House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. Margaret Guerrero DeLuca defeated Immanuel Eickholdt in the Democratic primary. Todd Courser defeated Jacob Hunsanger, Jan Peabody and Sharna Smith in the Republican primary.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 82 Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Margaret Guerrero DeLuca||80.5%||2,326|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 82 Republican Primary, 2014|
- See also: Michigan State Senate elections, 2010
Courser was a Republican candidate for District 25 in the Michigan State Senate in the November 2, 2010, state legislative elections. He was defeated by Phil Pavlov in the August 3 Republican primary.
In 2014, Courser's endorsements include:
- Right to Life of Michigan
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Todd + Courser + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Michigan House of Representatives
- Michigan House of Representatives District 82
- Michigan House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Michigan State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Profile from Vote-USA
- Todd Courser on Facebook
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed May 27, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan General Candidate Listing," accessed September 8, 2014
- toddcourser.com, "Issues," accessed July 31, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed August 6, 2014
- Right to Life of Michigan, "Elections," accessed June 18, 2014
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |