|Alabama House of Representatives District 24|
|November 5, 2014|
|Years in position||16|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|Associate's||Northeast State Junior College|
|Bachelor's||Athens State College|
|Master's||Troy State University|
|Birthday||March 7, 1971|
Greeson currently works as a farmer and insurance agent.
He is a member of the Alabama Cattleman's Association, Mountain View Baptist Church, and chair of the DeKalb County Young Republicans.
Greeson served on these committees in the 2011-2012 legislative session:
- Subcommittee on Professional Qualifications
- Subcommittee on Civil Justice
- Subcommittee on Consent Calendars
- Subcommittee on Special Order Calendars, Ranking Minority Member
- See also: Alabama State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Alabama State Senate will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 3, 2014; a runoff election took place where necessary on July 15, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 7, 2014. Incumbent Bobby Singleton was unopposed in the Democratic primary and is unchallenged in the general election.
|Alabama House of Representatives, District 24 General Election (2010)|
|Todd Greeson (R)||7,967|
|Nathaniel Ledbetter (D)||6,971|
Greeson raised $60,549 for his campaign.
Greeson was endorsed by:
- The Alabama Tea Party Express
In 2010, Greeson raised $187,984 in contributions.
His four largest contributors were:
|Alabama Education Association||$20,503|
|Business Council Of Alabama||$16,000|
|Republicans For The Future||$10,000|
Below are Greeson's top 5 campaign contributors in 2008, a year in which there was no election:
|AL Education Assoc||$2,000|
|AL Pharmacy Assoc||$1,000|
|AL State Employees Assoc||$1,000|
In 2006, Greeson raised $60,549 in donations.
Listed below are those that made the largest contributions.
|Alabama Education Association||$10,000|
|Fund For Alabamas Children & Education||$5,000|
|Tennessee Valley Citizens For Economic Development||$5,000|
Legislative scorecards are used to evaluate elected public officials based on voting record. Some scorecards are created by political advocacy groups with a focus on specific issues, while others are developed by newspapers and are broad in scope. Scorecards are meant to be used as a tool for voters to have a quick picture of whether their views align with a particular legislator's record.
Because scorecards can be specific to particular issues or general to a state’s legislative term, for example, each report should be considered on its own merits. Each entity that publishes these reports uses different methodologies and definitions for the terms used.
Please see our writing guidelines if you would like to add results from an individual scorecard to this legislator's profile.
Note: As of October 2014, we were unable to locate any scorecards for the state of Alabama. If you are aware of a scorecard Ballotpedia has not included please email it to email@example.com.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Todd + Greeson + Alabama + House + Legislature" Todd Greeson News Feed
- Alabama House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Alabama State Legislature
- Alabama state legislative districts
- Alabama Legislature - Todd Greeson
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006, 2002, 1998
- Alabama House Republican Caucus
- Project Vote Smart, "Rep. Greeson," accessed May 1, 2014
- Alabama Democrats, "Qualified candidates for public office list," accessed February 25, 2014
- Alabama Republican Party, "State Senate," accessed February 25, 2014
- Alabama Secretary of State, "Official Democratic Primary Results," accessed June 20, 2014
- Alabama Secretary of State, "Official Republican Primary Results," accessed June 20, 2014
- My Vote Alabama, "Statewide general election results (Archived)," accessed December 13, 2013
- Alabama Secretary of State, "Official 2006 election results," accessed April 15, 2014
- Follow the Money, "Alabama House spending, 2006," accessed May 1, 2014
- The Alabama Tea Party Express, "Endorsements," November 2, 2010
- Follow the Money, "2010 contributions," accessed December 23, 2013
- Follow the Money, "2008 Campaign contributions," accessed May 1, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2006 contributions to Todd Greeson," accessed May 1, 2014
|Alabama House District 24
| Succeeded by|
State of Alabama
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer| Auditor| Superintendent of Education| Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Labor| Public Service Commission|