|Virginia Secretary of Agriculture and Forestry|
|January 2010 - Present|
|Years in position||5|
|Predecessor||Robert S. Bloxom|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed by||Governor of Virginia Bob McDonnell|
|Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services|
|August 2007-January 2010|
|High school||George Washington High School|
|Bachelor's||University of Richmond (1991)|
|Master's||Virginia Commonwealth University (2004)|
Haymore began his career as a legislative intern in Richmond to former Virginia State Senator Onico Barker (R). Haymore then served as a legislative assistant and communications director for former U.S. Representative L.F Payne (VA-5th). Haymore was also deputy campaign manager of Payne’s lieutenant gubernatorial bid.
After working for Payne, Haymore joined DIMON Incorporated, a leaf tobacco company, and from there went to work for Richmond-based Universal Leaf Tobacco Company.
- M.B.A., Virginia Commonwealth University, 2004
- B.A., Political Science, University of Richmond, 1991
- George Washington High School
Virginia Secretary of Agriculture and Forestry (2010-Present)
Haymore was appointed Virginia's second secretary of agriculture and forestry in January 2010.
After serving nearly three years as the Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services, Haymore was appointed to the cabinet-level position of Virginia Secretary of Agriculture and Forestry by Gov. Bob McDonnell in January of 2010.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Todd + Haymore + Virginia + Agriculture"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Virginia Secretary of Agriculture and Forestry
- Virginia Commissioner of Agriculture
- Governor of Virginia
- Bob McDonnell
- Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- LinkedIn profile
Robert S. Bloxom
|Virginia Secretary of Agriculture and Forestry
2010 - present
| Succeeded by|