|Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 24|
|Associate's||Community College of Allegheny County|
|Bachelor's||California University of Pennsylvania|
Koger earned his A.S. in Labor Education from Community College of Allegheny County, his B.A. in Political Science from California University of Pennsylvania and attended Duquesne University School of Law. His professional experience includes working as a law clerk, science teacher and as Allegheny County Planner.
Elections for the office of Pennsylvania House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 11, 2014. Incumbent Edward Gainey defeated William Anderson and Todd Koger in the Democratic primary. Gainey is unchallenged in the general election.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 24 Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Edward Gainey Incumbent||85.7%||6,489|
On March 20, Koger and William Anderson (D) were disqualified. Candidate Edward Gainey (D) challenged their petitions. Only Gainey and incumbent Joseph Preston (D) remained in the race. No Republican candidates filed for election. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Todd + Koger + Pennsylvania + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- Pennsylvania State Legislature
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 24
- Official campaign website
- Profile from Smart Voter
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Pennsylvania Department of State- Official candidate list
- Official campaign blog, "My blogs," accessed May 1, 2014
- www.smartvoter.org, "Todd Elliott Koger," accessed May 1, 2014
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "Official primary results for May 20, 2014," accessed July 9, 2014
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "2014 Official Candidate Listing," accessed March 21, 2014
- Early Returns, "Preston barely stays on ballot," March 20, 2012
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "2012 Primary Candidate List In Ballot Order," March 9, 2012
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |