|Ohio House of Representatives, District 16|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Brookside High School, 1986|
As a Cleveland teacher, LeVeck worked as a building delegate, a chapter chairperson, and on the Cleveland Teachers Union Executive Board as the Chairperson of the Legislative Committee.
LeVeck's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "Our excellent schools are threatened by continued reckless budget cuts from the current administration. I've been an educator for over 15 years, and I've seen a variety of "reforms" during that time. The experiments must stop- it's time for a real plan to invest in excellent public schools for all Ohio's children."
- Excerpt: "We need real jobs for Ohioans, the kinds of jobs that respect the dignity of workers while providing a living wage and the opportunity for a middle-class lifestyle."
Protecting Our Senior Citizens
- Excerpt: "They raised us and our parents, fought in our wars, and grew Ohio into the beautiful state that we are. Now, it's our responsibility to look out for 'The Greatest Generation'."
- Excerpt: "Ohio's beauty and natural resources should be preserved for all to enjoy, while balancing the need for economic development and energy."
Elections for the office of Ohio House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 6, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 5, 2014. Todd LeVeck was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while incumbent Nan Baker was unopposed in the Republican primary. Baker and LeVeck will face off in the general election.
|Ohio House of Representatives Democratic Primary, 2012|
LeVeck is married and has three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Todd + LeVeck + Ohio + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Ohio House of Representatives
- Ohio General Assembly
- Ohio House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Ohio House of Representatives District 16
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Todd LeVeck on Facebook
- Todd LeVeck on Twitter
- toddforohio.com - About Todd (dead link)
- leveckforohio.comNAME, "Issues," accessed August 22, 2014
- Ohio Secretary of State, "Official primary election results for May 6, 2014," accessed July 3, 2014
- Ohio Chamber of Commerce, "2012 General Assembly Primary Candidates," January 17, 2012
- Ohio Secretary of State, "2012 Democratic Primary Results," accessed June 12, 2014
- Ohio Secretary of State, "Ohio official results for 2012 General Election," accessed June 10, 2014
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |