For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Ohio State House, District 43|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
He worked as a judicial law clerk and then practiced law for five years. He spent the next 14 years as a pastor for The Chapel before returning to the legal practice. He has been a member of the New Franklin City Council and chaired the Safety Committee.
He got his bachelor's degree from Hiram College and his J.D. from Ohio State University College of Law.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, McKenney was appointed to the following committees:
- Commerce and Labor Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
- Health and Aging Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
- Subcommittee on Retirement and Pensions
- Judiciary and Ethics Committee, Ohio House of Representatives, Vice Chair
- Local Government Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
McKenny ran in the 2010 election for Ohio State House District 43. McKenney was defeated by Democratic incumbent Steve Dyer in the general election on November 2, 2010. McKenney defeated Nick Skeriotis in the Republican primary election on May 4, 2010.
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 43|
|Todd McKenney (R)||24,496||54.99%|
|Steve Dyer (D)||20,051||45.01%|
In 2010, McKenney collected $205,878 in donations.
These were the largest contributors in 2010.
|OHIO HOUSE REPUBLICAN ORGANIZATIONAL CMTE||$122,000|
|OHIO REPUBLICAN PARTY||$38,758|
|THOMAS NEEDLES DBA GO-GO PAC||$10,000|
|LAGER, WILLIAM L||$5,000|
|RYBKA, LAWRENCE J||$3,000|
McKenney and his wife Bethany have two children.
- Todd McKenney on Judgepedia
- House website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2010
- Akron Beacon Journal, "McKenney appointed new Summit probate judge," November 17, 2011
- Ohio Secretary of State, Official Ohio House of Representatives elections results
- Ohio Secretary of State, Results for the May 4, 2010 Democratic primary in Ohio
- 2010 Ohio State Legislative
- Follow the Money, "Campaign contributions for 2010," accessed June 12, 2014
Steve Dyer (D)
|Ohio House of Representatives District 43
| Succeeded by|
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |