Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Minnesota House of Representatives District 33A|
Mikkelson's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"I have no choice but to run my own business in a fiscally responsible fashion and they should do the same thing at the capitol."
- Excerpt:"The state needs to support schools well enough so that we don’t need to lay off teachers, and schools don’t need to take out loans just to keep up. "
- Excerpt:"These are the things our state government is supposed to be taking care of. Right now, with interest rates as low as they’re ever likely to be is the best time to use bonding to invest in our state. It would produce thousands of jobs."
- Excerpt:"We voted to raise our own taxes for the Clean Water, Land, and Legacy Amendment because we wanted to ensure the protection of our state’s natural resources. That money should never be used to fix our state’s budget deficit, and proposals to do so need to stop."
Mikkelson ran in the 2012 election for Minnesota House of Representatives District 33A. He ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on August 14 and was defeated by Jerry Hertaus (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 33A, General Election, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Todd + Mikkelson + Minnesota + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Minnesota
St. Paul (capital)
Minnesota State Constitution | House of Representatives | Senate | County Attorney | House Research Department | Legislative Reference Library | Senate Counsel Research and Fiscal Analysis | Legislative Auditor |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Commissioner of Management and Budget | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chair of Public Utilities |