|Candidate for Wisconsin State Assembly District 86
|Website||Campaign website (timed out)|
Punke is a Consultant for Bowen EHS Incorporated, and Coordinator at St. Andrew Lutheran Church. He was a member of the Wausau School Board in 2006 and is presently a member of the Wausau West High School Site Council.
Punke holds a B.A. in Business Management that he earned from Luther College in 1984.
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2010
Punke ran in the 2010 election for Wisconsin State Assembly District 86. Punke was defeated by Republican incumbent Jerry Petrowski in the general election on November 2, 2010. Punke was unopposed in the Democratic primary election on September 14, 2010.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 86 General Election (2010)|
|Jerry Petrowski (R)||15,459|
|Todd Punke (D)||6,701|
|Frederick Melms (I)||967|
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 86 Democratic primary (2010)|
|Todd Punke (D)||1,949||99.74%|
Punke lists several priorities on his website that he will introduce in January:
- "Allow incentives to businesses that put new patents into production in WI. "
- "First 20,000 dollars of corporate profit would be tax free for a two year period."
- Biography on Project Vote Smart
- Campaign website (timed out)
- Punke on YouTube
- Punke's profile on LinkedIn
- Punke on Facebook
- List of candidates certified for the November 2, 2010 general election in Wisconsin
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |