|U.S. Senate, Georgia|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next primary||May 20, 2014|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Thomas County School System|
|Master's||Troy State University|
|Years of service||1979-1999|
Robinson entered the U.S. Army in June 1979 at Fort Benning, Georgia. He is a 1986 graduate of the U.S. Army Ranger School. He retired in 1999 with the rank of First Sergeant with an honorable discharge.
Robinson is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. Senate, representing Georgia. Robinson is seeking the Democratic nomination in the primary. The general election takes place November 4, 2014.
Candidates for Congress are required to file up to seven main reports with the Federal Election Commission during the 2014 elections season. Below are Robinson's reports.
|Todd Robinson (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|October Quarterly||October 15, 2013||$0.00||$3,745.00||$(3,644.01)||$100.99|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Todd + Robinson + Georgia + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Todd Robinson for U.S. Senate, "Home," accessed September 24, 2013
- Georgia Secretary of State, "Candidate List," accessed March 10, 2014
- Todd for U.S. SEnate, "About the Candidate," accessed March 10, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Todd Robinson 2014 Summary reports," Accessed November 12, 2013
- Federal Election Commission, "October Quarterly," accessed November 12, 2013