|U.S. House, South Carolina, District 5|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Kent State University|
Adams earned his B.S. in political science from Kent State University in 1981.
Adams has been a member of the Fort Mill Town Council since January 1, 2008.
Adams is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent South Carolina's 5th District. Adams ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on June 10, 2013. The general election takes place November 4, 2014.
|Tom Adams (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|April Quarterly||April 9, 2014||$0.00||$7,880.00||$(3,480.00)||$4,400.00|
Adams has three children and three grandchildren.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Tom + Adams + South + Carolina + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- South Carolina's 5th Congressional District elections, 2014
- South Carolina's 5th Congressional District
- SC Votes, "Candidate Search," accessed March 31, 2014
- Information submitted through Ballotpedia's biographical submission form on April 14, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Adams 2014 Summary reports," accessed April 23, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "April Quarterly," accessed April 23, 2014
- Tom Adams for Congress, "Home," accessed April 15, 2014