Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|North Carolina State Senate, District 15|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Bradshaw's professional experience includes serving as Raleigh mayor and as state transportation secretary.
Elections for the office of North Carolina State Senate will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 6, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 28, 2014. Tom Bradshaw was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Jim Fulghum defeated Apryl Major in the Republican primary. Fulghum withdrew from the race on July 3, 2014, citing ongoing treatment for cancer. He was replaced by John Alexander (R). Bradshaw and Alexander will face off in the general election.
|North Carolina State Senate, District 15 Republican Primary, 2014|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Tom + Bradshaw + North + Carolina + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- North Carolina State Senate
- North Carolina State Legislature
- North Carolina State Senate elections, 2014
- North Carolina State Senate District 15
- www.wral.com/, "Many state legislative races all but over before contests begin," accessed March 25, 2014
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "Primary Candidate List Grouped by Contest," accessed March 7, 2014
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "General Election Candidate List Grouped by Contest," accessed August 12, 2014